Sunday, April 25, 2010

25 random facts about me

1. If you haven't realized yet I am a HUGE sports fan
2. I spend at least 16 Sundays/Monday nights yelling at the TV
3. I love acting
4. I play the drums
5. I am learning to play guitar
6. I listen to classic rock
7. People say I should be a sports broadcaster
8. Others say I should be a historian
9. I am fascinated with the American Civil War
10. I also have an interest in the Greeks and Romans
11. I started to play baseball when I was 7
12. I stopped two years ago
13. I have played the drums since I was... I think... 5
14. My guitar teacher is Mr. Bolden
15. I am NOT a dog person
16. I went on Mr. Hughes' Okeefenokee trip last year, and I recommend it to EVERYONE
17. I spend my summers in OC at the beach, or mini-golf with my friends
18. I'm Irish, I don't tan, I burn
19. Even though my favorite baseball team is the Orioles, my favorite player is Albert Pujols
20. Nobody wants to get political with me
21. My mom can't stand watching the O's with me or my Dad because we get too frustrated
22. I went to grade school with Mel Kiper Jr.'s daughter
23. I do the JC plays
24. I am in the marching band
25. When all else fails... turn on the TV

No comments:

Post a Comment